The five wineries of Texas Fine Wine will pour award-winning wines and new releases at several upcoming wine festivals, events and dinners over the coming months – offering many opportunities for wine enthusiasts to taste these exceptional wines. An exclusive group of distinctive wineries, Texas Fine Wine includes Bending Branch Winery, Brennan Vineyards, Duchman Family Winery, Pedernales Cellars and Spicewood Vineyards.
“Texas recently topped all states except California with ‘Best of Class’ awards at the prestigious San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition,” said Ron Yates, owner of Spicewood Vineyards. “Texas has found its groove in terms of what grapes grow well and make fine wine in Texas. If you haven’t tried a Texas wine in several years, now is the time to revisit Texas and these events allow you to taste wines from five exceptional wineries.”
Texas Fine Wine will share their wines at these upcoming events:
- Fort Worth Food and Wine Festival Main Event, Fort Worth, Friday, March 31
- SAVOR Dallas The Reserve Tasting, Dallas, Saturday, April 8
- Fiesta Taste of Texas Food Festival, San Antonio, Thursday, April 20
- Culinaria Wine and Food Festival, San Antonio, May 20-21
- Buffalo Gap Wine & Food Summit, Buffalo Gap, April 21-23
- Fischer & Wieser Vintner Dinners, Fredericksburg
- Brennan Vineyards, May 12
- Spicewood Vineyards, June 16
- Duchman Family Winery, July 14
- Pedernales Cellars, August 18
- Bending Branch Winery, September 15
- Texas Fine Wine Celebration of Texas Wine Month at Duchman Family Winery, Driftwood, Friday, October 20
Texas Fine Wine invites wine enthusiasts to visit TexasFineWine.com for information about each winery, news releases about recent wine awards, and materials such as its Iconic Texas Food & Wine Pairing Guide. Follow Texas Fine Wine on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.