We miss you! Unfortunately, our winery tasting rooms remain closed, but we are still busy with guests picking up wines, wine deliveries, virtual events, and of course, harvest! Wine production and harvest does not slow down despite the pandemic, and so far, this year’s fruit looks fabulous.
We hope you will continue to support our wineries while you #sipandstaysafe!
Order and pick up wines curbside from the winery
- Check out our wine specials like Bending Branch Winery’s recent Texas Grilling 6-Pack and Brennan Vineyard’s Surviving Saturdays 3-Pack
Pick up a bottle and enjoy on our extensive lawns and patios
- Duchman Family Winery also offers handmade pizzas, cheese and charcuterie, and picnics for 2
- Pedernales Cellars offers a beautiful Hill Country view, perfect for sharing a bottle
Participate in our virtual wine tasting events
- Pedernales Cellars Malbec Tasting on August 6
- Spicewood Vineyards Friday Night Wine Down with music from Graham Weber on August 7
- Bending Branch Winery Virtual Happy Hours on Fridays at 4 p.m.
Participate in our socially distanced activities
- Pedernales Cellars takes reservations for its Cellar Tours